Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Tan Before the Summer Season

Summer is just around the corner - so I thought I'd get a jump start on my tan.
My mom and dad agreed, and were surprisingly supportive in me catching some rays.  They were nice enough to get me my own tanning bed and blanket for my room! 

Mom keeps referring to getting a tan as "being jaundiced" - I don't know about that.
So what if my skin is a little yellow?  I think it goes quite nicely with many of my pink outfits. :)




So, I got to tan for 3 straight days. Who knew they made tanning beds just my size???

When not in the bed, I had a blanket to focus on my midsection. (Who wants a white belly when sporting a 2-piece swimsuit?)


Sometimes I got bored when laying in the bed, so I found ways to keep myself entertained...


And as quickly as the tanning bed was delivered, it was taken away.
Not before I got a nice tan - and the yellow is all gone!

Brennen Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment