Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why Molly Ann Boyer-R is the best

So often we take those who give us the most support for granted.
It's easy to get lost in the hectic running of our lives day in and out - leaving behind the ones we count on to get us through.
If you are reading this, take a moment to tell someone thanks for all they do.

Here's my public thank you, to my sister, Molly.

She's my radio contest partner in crime.
She's the 'informant' for keeping my parents and I updated.
She's the hater of Ace of Base. (Really? How?)
She's the owner and lover of Homer-Doodle.
She's the driver of one old, hot, sweaty Toyota from Indy to El Dogg.

She's the one who calls me out when I take her for granted...

1 comment:

  1. Why, thank you. I will remember to thank you when you come up to help with annoying house chores.
    It's good to have an awesome sister and a fantastic brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete