Monday, March 1, 2010

Beginning da Blog

So...

I've just realized that there are too many people to keep continually updated on our lives.
This way, I can ramble on about our stories ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY!!! :)

Thanks to my dear college roomie, Jenny, who also gave up trying to keep all of her friends and family updated (way to give in!)

As I write this, Juandre is rolling his eyes and saying that my blog is dumb. Well, I'll show him - he's not getting the address!

Stay tuned for the Peacocks adventures - a new school, a new job, and new phase in our lives - coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is a first for me!!! Just wanted to say "Hi" and I'm looking forward to your journey.

    ALSO---just wanted to give you a friendly heads up on the game Wednesday night. The CATS are ready to play. However, I have tickets to a play in Wichita so my friend has a Blackberry and we can check on the game on-line. This friend is also Crimson & Blue. This probably will be the best game ever. We'll talk after the game!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! I will read it! I have a blog too for the same reason. www.alotofbunck.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I will put you on my favorites!

    ReplyDelete